Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Smile Little Beauty Scrapbook Layout | Felicity Jane

    Hey Scrappy Friends!  Here today with a layout featuring our little beauty Julia.  She just looked so old fashioned and adorable in this outfit that I had to scrap the photo.  
     I have committed to a year long stash buster challenge and the first kit I choose to kill was my April 2017 Felicity Jane kit.  Be prepared to see lots of Caroline layout coming up.
      For this one I choose the light pink as my background and then used my other bits and pieces for layers and accents.


    The biggest challenge on this layout for me was the title.  While I love the color of these letters they are over an inch tall.  To not make my title any bigger I paired them with some tiny word stickers by Authentique to get the phrase I wanted.
   Quick and easy page...took less than 40 minutes.  Hope you enjoyed and until next time...keep crafting!
    

2 comments: