Friday, July 28, 2017

Instasweet | Stuck ? Sketches | Simple Stories

     Hey Scrappy Friends!  Back today working with a new collection in my stash buster challenge.  Today I'm working with the Simple Stories Hello Baby collection.  I received a friends remainder of this kit.  She had already made a mini album out of this.  I used her bits and pieces to made two layouts (one already shared here) and a mini album that I'll share later via video. 
     My inspiration for this layout came from the July 15th sketch over at Stuck?Sketches.  The doily is from the dollar store and I used a scallop punch on the border on the right side. The words cute, love and cupcake were all fussy cute from 2x2 snap squares.  I chose the cupcake as an embellishment because J's dress has a cupcake on it.  
   This one came together very quickly and I LOVE how it turned out.  Have you been doing any scrapping this summer?  Leave me a comment and I'll drop by to see your creation too.  Until next time...stay crafty!

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is such a sweet take on the sketch, love the pic too! So glad you joined us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet layout! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete